BBC 4 UK has done a good job (but not great) to publish such a good documentary. Even I can not agree for certain fact that being raise in documentary, but it should be enough to shut the mouth of others who condemn Islam in public without even seeing for himself.
Some rant that I suppose to said it here:
1) Why when describing prophet Muhammad, there was a scene of Arab smoking “Shisha”. It was forbidden in Islam and consider as poison.
2) Why take Jordan Princess, there was a lot more woman scholar that can describe in better way.
3) Even some fact I can’t agree with non-Muslim commentary, but it should be acceptable to take opinion from non-Muslim regarding certain issue.
4) Second revelation is not Quran 93, it was the second portion of the Qur’an revealed to the Prophet Muhammad was the beginning of Sura al-muddaththir (74: 15). It now consists of 56 verses, the rest revealed later, and begins as follows:
‘O you, covered in your cloak, arise and warn, thy Lord magnify, thy raiment purify, pollution shun …’ (Sura al-muddaththir 74: 15)
5) Why “Satanic Verse” come to place. It was not related to any Muhammad pbuh life.
What others Muslim said about the documentary:
My Thoughts on “Life of Muhammad”
What other faith said about documentary:
The Life of Muhammad