What do you thinks?
United Arab Emirates
- Ajman University of Science and Technology
- College of Islamic and Arabic Studies
- United Arab Emirates University
- University of Sharjah
Republic of Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan State University
Bosnia and Herzegovina
- University of Sarajevo
- Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology
- Bangladesh Agricultural University
- BRAC University
- Darul Ihsan University
- Dhaka University
- Jahangirnagar University
- Khulna University
- International Islamic University Chittagong
- Islamic University of Bangladesh
- Islamic University of Technology
- Manarat International University
- North South University
- Shahjalal University of Science and Technology
- University of Rajshahi
- University of Ouagadougou
- University of Bahrain
- Arabian Gulf University
- Universiti Brunei Darussalam
- University of Cocody
- Al-Azhar University
- Assiut University
- Minia University
- Suez Canal University
- Helwan University
- Tanta University
- Zagazig University
- Cairo University
- Mansoura University
- Minufiya University
- Ain Shams University
- Alexandria University
- Islamic University College, Ghana
Republic of Guinea
- University of Conakry
- Julius Nyerere University of Kankan
- Islamic University of Indonesia
- University of Indonesia
- University Swadaya Gunung Jati
- University of Ibnu Chaldun
- Riau University
- Muhammadiyah University of Magelang
- Sharif Hidayatullah State Islamic University
- State Institute for Islamic Studies Sunan Gunung Djati
- Bandung Islamic University
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Darul Huda Islamic University, Kerala
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Islamic University of Science & Technology, Kashmir
- University of Basrah
- University of Technology
- University of Mosul
- University of Baghdad
- Al Qadissiya University
- Kufa University
- Mustansiriyah University
- Iraqi University in Baghdad
- University of Anbar
- Babylon University
- Kabul University
- Iran University of Medical Sciences
- Islamic Azad University
- Khorasgan Branch
- Mashhad Branch
- Science and Research Branch
- K. N. Toosi University of Technology
- Payame Noor University (Distance Education)
- Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman
- Sharif University of Technology
- Shiraz University
- University of Tehran
- Tarbiat Moallem University
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- Bu-Ali Sina University
- Allameh Tabatabai University
- Gorgan University
- Ferdowsi University of Mashhad
- University of Isfahan
- Alzahra University
- Amirkabir University of Technology
- Isfahan University of Technology
- Iran University of Science and Technology
- Al al-Bayt University
- Al-Balqa` Applied University
- Ajloun National Private University
- Al-Ahliyya Amman University
- Al-Hussein Bin Talal University
- Al-Isra University
- Al-Zaytoonah University of Jordan
- American University of Madaba
- Applied Science Private University
- German-Jordanian University
- Hashemite University
- Irbid National University
- Jordan University of Science and Technology
- Jerash Private University
- Jadara University
- Mutah University
- Petra University
- Philadelphia University
- Princess Sumaya University for Technology
- Tafila Technical University
- University of Jordan
- World Islamic Sciences and Education University
- Yarmouk University
- Zarqa Private University
- The Islamic University in Mombassa
- International University of Kyrgyzstan
- High Institute of Training and Re-Training
- Kuwait University
- Al-Imam Al-Ouzai University for Islamic Studies
- Beirut Arab University
- Islamic University of Lebanon
- Lebanese University
- Naleemiah Islamic University
- Al-Arab Medical University
- University of Garyounis
- Najm Satii University of Technology
- Sebha University
- Al-Magharibiyah University
- College of Islamic Daawa
- Al-Marqab University
- Seventh of April University
- Al-Tahadi University
- Chouaib Doukkali University
- University of Mohammed I
- Mohammed V University at Agdal
- El-Quaraouiyine University
- Mohammed V University at Souissi
- Hassan II Ain Chok University
- University of Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdellah
- Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane
- Ibn Tofail University in Kenitra
- University of Cadi Ayyad
- University of Mali
Islamic Republic of Mauritania
- University of Nouakchott
- International Islamic University Malaysia
- University of Science Malaysia
- University of Malaya
- Universiti Utara Malaysia
- University of Technology, Malaysia
- University Malaysia Sabah
- Al-Madinah International University
Republic of Mozambique
- Eduardo Mondlane University
- Islamic University of Rotterdam
- Islamic University of Niger
- Bayero University Kano
- Usman Dan Fodio University
State of Palestine
- Al-Azhar University, Gaza
- An-Najah National University
- Al-Quds University
- Al-Quds Open University
- Birzeit University
- Al-Khalil University
- Islamic University of Gaza
- Hamdard University
- University of the Punjab
- NED University of Engineering and Technology
- Quaid-i-Azam University
- Shah Abdul Latif University
- Sindh Agriculture University
- University of Sindh
- Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science & Technology
- University of Agriculture
- University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir
- Bahauddin Zakariya University
- Gomal University
- International Islamic University
- Mehran University of Engineering and Technology, Jamshoro
- Jamia Farooqia – International Islamic University
- University of Qatar
- Russian Islamic University, Kazan
- Moscow Institute of Islamic Civilization
- The Islamic University
- Al-Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud Islamic University
- Umm Al-Qura University
- Naif Arab University for Security Sciences
- King Saud University
- International Islamic University of Averroes
- International University of Africa
- Shandi University
- Sudan University of Science and Technology
- University of Gezira
- Blue Nile University
- Al-Neelain University
- Kordofan University
- Sinar University
- University of Juba
- Khartoum University
- Nile Valley University
- Alzaiem Alazhari University
- Omdurman Islamic University
- University of Cheikh Anta Diop – Dakar
- Gaston Berger University of Saint Louis
- Somali National University
- Mogadishu University
- Anton de Kom University of Suriname
Syrian Arab Republic
- Al Baath University
- University of Damascus
- Tishreen University
- University of N’Djamena
- Yala Islamic University
- Imam Abu Hanifa Islamic Institute
- Ez-Zitouna University
- Selçuk Üniversitesi
- Van Yüzüncü Yıl Üniversitesi
- Gazi University
- Islamic University in Uganda
- International Colleges of Islamic Science
- Islamic Online University
- Cordoba University Graduate School of Islamic and Social Sciences
- Tashkent Islamic University
- Tashkent Touts Islamic University
- Hadhramaout University of Science and Technology
- University of Aden
- Queen Arwa University
- Taiz University
- University of Applied and Social Sciences
- High College of Kuraan Kareem
- Sanaa University
- University of Science and Technology: website: http://www.ust.edu
Reblog from Wealth Inequality in the USA.
USA: 1% of the citizens owned 40% of the whole US Wealth
Infographics on the distribution of wealth in America, highlighting both the inequality and the difference between our perception of inequality and the actual numbers. The reality is often not what we think it is.
Of the 1%, by the 1%, for the 1%
Several months before Occupy Wall Street, the Nobel Prize-winning economist Joseph Stiglitz wrote, “Of the 1%, by the 1%, for the 1%,” an article for Vanity Fair. He returns to the subject in his new book looking at how inequality is now greater in the United States than any other industrialized nation. He notes, that the six heirs of the Wal-Mart fortune command wealth equivalent to the entire bottom 30 percent of American society. “It’s a comment both on how well off the top are and how poor the bottom are,” Stiglitz says. “It’s really emblematic of the divide that has gotten much worse in our society.” On Tuesday, Bloomberg News reported that pay for the top CEOs on Wall Street increased by more than 20 percent last year. Meanwhile, census data shows nearly one in two Americans, or 150 million people, have fallen into poverty or could be classified as low-income. “The United States is the country in the world with the highest level of inequality [of the advanced industrial countries] and it’s getting worse,” Stiglitz says. “What’s even more disturbing is we’ve [also] become the country with the least equality of opportunity.
The gap between rich and poor in OECD countries has reached its highest level for over 30 years, and governments must act quickly to tackle inequality, according to a new OECD report, “Divided We Stand”.
Happy long holiday in 2013 “Chinese New Year” expecially to all my Chinese’s friends.
Gong Xi Fa Cai
Chinese New Year Song
General Election 2013 –Malaysia
In a recent email to my father, I described Penang as "Southeast Asia done well." After three days exploring this Malaysian island, I still feel that this is a valid description.
Penang is very comfortable for Westerners, with its high level of English, well-stocked grocery stores, and air-conditioned Chili's (I was so excited!). At the same time, though, it has clung to its southeast Asian charm - the tropical weather, hospitality, and friendliness that characterize this part of the world are still well and alive.
Iftar –breaking the fast during Ramadan.
1) Ustazah Siti Nor Bahyah Mahamood (Ustazah-Siti-Nor-Bahyah-Mahamood) – Likes – 930,946
A prime time TV celebrities, preacher and entrepreneur. Focus on fiqh marriage, social interaction, human behavior, etc.
2) Ustaz Azhar Idrus (Ustaz Azhar Idrus Original) – Likes – 750, 852
Popular as Ustaz Youtube because his lecturer are the most upload in Youtube. A phenomena in Malaysia. Focus on general fiqh (all), politic, social criticism, etc. One of my favorite and he is funny.
3) Tuan Guru Dato Bentara Nik Aziz Nik Mat (nikaziz) – Likes – 690,025
A ulama, politician, my state minister for 25 years(Kelantan- my state), a advisor of the biggest opposition party (Pan-Islamic Party –PAS). An overall ulama – politics, social, a thinker, etc.
4) Ustaz Zahazan Mohamed (zahazanmohamed) – Likes – 522,721
A motivator, preacher, entrepreneur, businessman, radio celebrities . Focus on tafsir Quran & hadith, writing book, etc.
5) Tuan Guru Dato Dr. Haron Din (Haron Din) – Likes – 506,427
An ulama, Vice Advisor of Pan Islamic Party of Malaysia (PAS)
6) Ustaz Zamri Zainuldin (Ustaz-Zamri) – Likes – 484,520
A motivator, TV celebrities, teaching reading Quran & fardhu ain for kids. Focus in motivation for kids and students.
7) Ustaz Mohd Zawawi Yusoh (Ustaz-Mohd-Zawawi-Yusoh) – Likes – 372,587
A Motivator, preacher. Focus on teens, general fiqh.
8) Ustaz Kazim Elias (Ustazkazimelias) – Likes – 351,131
A Motivator, preacher. Focus on general fiqh, fardhu ain, etc.
9) Ustaz Zaharuddin (Zaharuddinnet) – Likes – 326,230
A Motivator, preacher, banking corporate advisor. Focus on muamalat (business, financing, etc) and general fiqh.
10) Ustaz Don Daniyal Don Biyazid (Ustaz Don Daniyal Don Biyajid) – Likes – 212,921
A motivator, TV celebrities, and new comers. Focus on Fardhu Ain, Tafsir Quran and Hadith.
11) Dato Prof. Dr. Asri Zainul Abidin (http://www.facebook.com/DrMAZA) – Likes – 121,329
A university lecturer, motivator, former mufti. Focus on overall fiqh, tafsir, social, activist, politics, etc. I like his critical mind.
Don’t blame our teens if they like Facebook to criticize friends, politician, spreading hatred, etc . Don’t critic Facebook. Why not we change Facebook to be a better book by doing deed in Facebook.
Spread love, tolerance, Quran and hadith through Facebook. Let change Facebook to be Islamic Facebook.
Do start with ourselves.
In my country, almost woman who have aged 18 years old shall nagging to their father to get car license. The situation is almost similar to my neighboring country, Indonesia, Brunei and other Islamic country. What I know in Islam, woman are allowed to drive so what their reason not allowing to drive.
Fatwa – Sheikh Abd al-Wahhâb al-Turayrî
Question: Please provide me with the Islamic ruling and strong evidence from the Qur’an and Sunnah regarding a woman driving a car. Is it permissible? If so, why are women in Saudi Arabia not allowed to have drivers licenses?
Answer: There is nothing in Islamic Law that prohibits a woman from driving an automobile.
With respect to what is going on in Saudi Arabia, there is a principle in Islamic Law called sadd al-dharâ’i (preventing the means to evil or harm). It is up to the leadership of the Muslim state to enact laws that prevent the spread of injury, injustice, and vice. These include speed limits and other traffic laws. Drivers must obey the speed limit, even though it is certainly not something set forth in the Qur’an and Sunnah.
In Saudi Arabia, the state considers it to be in the best interests of the people to enact laws restricting driving for certain sectors of the population, and that it falls within the state’s jurisdiction to do so. The law in Saudi Arabia that prevents women from driving is considered one of these laws. It is therefore not to be understood as an Islamic teaching.
This is all a question of public policy and not one of sacred law.
And Allah knows best.
Fatwa – Shaykh Naasir ud-Deen al-Albaanee
Questioner: Is it permissible for a woman to drive a car?
Answer: If it is permissible for her to ride upon a (female) donkey then it is permissible for her to drive a car.
Questioner reply: But there is a difference between a donkey and a car.
Sh Al-Albaanee: Which is more concealing – riding upon a donkey or in a car? I would suggest (riding in) a car.
Question: Shaykh may Allah the Exalted bless you and raise your status, please let us know the Islamic ruling regarding a woman driving a car?
Answer: My reply to your question
regarding a woman driving a car then I say if she has someone to drive her that is better for her than for her to drive (her self)!
If not then there is a condition and that is she should be fully-covered, and chaste and able to avoid Fitnah!
In summary, if she can do as we just said, then it is ok for her to drive but on the other hand if she cannot avoid the Fitnah and also if she is unable avoid going into forbidden and indecent places then it is Haraam for her to drive a car and Allah grants success.
Even, I do not agree with Saudi Arabia that prevent woman, it doesn’t mean I can interrupt in their internal law. There was many way that we can solve the problems. There was many proper channel that we can channel our issues – Fatwa Council, OIC and etc. Even Saudi’s woman also make a protest regarding this issue, but…
What the problem with western society and actually who are they to accuse and make the problem headlines.
Is it with making head lines they going to fix the problem?
Is it with making a book accuse about Islam will make their life better
Is it they think they are the only one who know justice and Muslim don’t?
Are they think they are the best human right activist?
For me, mind your own business, there were many others problem that need to be counter in your own country. i.e Fornication, Fatherless born child, Social Issue, Alcoholic, Rape, Legalized Prostitution, Drugs, and etc.
In my opinion, the above problems is more important rather than question either woman can drive or not.
Allah the Almighty said:
“Verily, Allah forgives not that partners should be set up with Him in worship, but He forgives except that (anything else) to whom He pleases.” (4:48, 116)
Prophet Ibrahim (pbuh) said:
“And keep me and my sons away from worshipping idols.” (14:35)
It is narrated in the Hadith that Allah’s Messenger (pbuh) said:
“What I fear most for you is a form of Shirk .” When asked about it, he said, “Ar-Riya (showing off).”
Ibn Mas’ud (r.a) narrated that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said:
“Whoever dies while ascribing partners to Allah, enters the Hell-fire.” (Al-Bukhari)
Muslim reports from Jabir (pbuh) that Allah’s Messenger (pbuh) said:
“Whoever meets Allah (on the Day of Judgement) not having associated anyone with Him (in worship), shall enter Paradise; and whoever meets Him having committed Shirk in any way will enter the Hell-fire.”
What do you understand with these dialogue?
Man : I want to eat you.
Woman reply : Go ahead.
Third View Interpretation
Basically this dialogue can be describe in many way if third view being used. Example:
He is vampire have posses the woman and he want to eat her.
Woman have make her mind that she going to be sacrifice in some ritual.
That man a lunatic and the woman are stupid.
First view Interpretation
If we see the first view interpretation that man just want to have intercourse with his woman. It just a how they express their word in different way. Sometime a sentence just can be understand correctly when we read the whole picture.
Many people like to judge people just because they think they know that person. Many view if we refer to third view interpretation can lead to disaster. So think twice before judge.