1. Today, our Prime minister, YAB Dato Seri Najib Tun Razak have announced that Parliament have been dissolved effective immediately. So, we wait for few week for election to replace or maintain our government.
2. This election shall be the toughest election in Malaysian history. This election are expected to be a turning point to many Malaysian. The election that everyone can not predict and forecast.
3. From the eye of Muslim Malays, the main clash are between Islamist Party (PAS) and Malays Party (UMNO).
4. UMNO, a current government’s party have contribute a lot in term of religion, races and development and have put Malaysia as one of great nation in South East Asia. The current problem is they are lacking of great leader, spoil branch leader and too much bribery.
5. PAS, country’s main opposition were a strong opposition with good track record. They have govern state of Kelantan for more than 20 years. In last election, they have govern another state, Kedah for 1 term.
6. As both party were inherit a similar trait – Malays and Islam. The main theme for this election shall be a clash between ideology, fundamental, philosophy, foundation and the most important – leadership.
Who will govern country’s government or state’s government in next 5 years?